Let's face it the flooring options at most shows are very limited, drab, or worse expensive to rent. When you invest so much time, energy, and money to ensure visitors want to stop at your booth why not start with the floor?
A Heads Down World
In today's world more and more people walk with their head down looking at their smart phone. So, break their concentration with an eye-catching floor that unifies your booth and provides a completely immersive experience.
Whether for you purchase directly or are one of our many wholesale customers a good standard is very important. The most common trade show spaces we see are 10’ x 10’ or 10’ x 20’ though for a little larger 20’ x 20’ is fantastic.
We have standards set to provide these quickly and if you are a small company a 5’ x 10’ is a great option that is easier to transport.
- STE ShowFloor: Our most budget friendly floor designed for short term or light traffic. It is a 2.1 mm thick white foam backed smooth top PVC floor that we print directly on the top. The inks are durable UV stable and holds up very well. We can provide finished floors of up to 10’ x 50’ using this flooring.
- MTE ShowFloor: Our medium weight floor that is 1.3 mm thick clear vinyl with your image digitally printed on the underside. This provides you with a nice thick wear layer that is very durable. It is intended to last 1 – 2 years depending on care. This floor is also available in rolls of up to 10’ x 50’ before a seam is required and seams very well.
- LTE ShowFloor: The workhorse and most durable floor from a top wear standpoint available. It is a 1.9 mm thick clear vinyl also with the print on the back. This is about the thickness of a nickel. This is the thickest wear layer of any roll-out floor on the market today and is installed in sites with hundreds of thousands of visitors per year. This floor is also available in rolls of up to 10’ x 50’ before a seam is required and seams very well.
- STE ShowCarpet: Our carpet is a short term textured-pile carpet with a needle punch non-woven face and 16 oz. washable black basket weave backing. This backing provides a nonskid back ideal for large or small sizes such as trade show, corporate or promotional events and advertising. Dye sub printing ensures that your result comes out bright and vibrant. Available in rolls of up to 10’ x 50’ before seaming required. Light weight at 42 oz. sq. yd. Flame Resistant & meets 16 CFR Part 1630 (FF 1-70).
No one beats our speed! You plan and plan there are still times when you need a floor fast or a little extra budget money frees up. We are here for you in a big way. Custom printed vinyl trade show flooring can be produced in our standard lead time of just 5 business days or if you are in a pinch we can expedite production in as little as 2 business days. Shipping and design time not included.
Stop throwing your money away on rented carpet that does absolutely nothing for your brand. Our custom printed vinyl trade show flooring is durable enough to drive on and has the thickest wear layer in the market. Just a quick clean at the end of the show, roll back on to the shipping core and place back in the shipping tube and you are ready for your next show. In as little as 2-3 shows the flooring will start decreasing your show costs.
Vinyl Material Details Print Guideline Details
- Because we print at extremely high resolutions you can be rest assure your graphic delivers on detail
- Get as close as a baby's eyelash, yes we said it, right down to an eyelash
Flexible Materials & Sizes
- LTE ShowFloor is our most durable, reusable vinyl floor
- STE ShowFloor provides a lightweight, top printed budget friendly floor
- STE ShowCarpet is a dye sub short term lightweight carpet with a basket weave backer
- Available in custom sizes up to 10' x 47' before a seam
- We help stretch your marketing dollars with a reusable high quality, highly impactful floor
- Change your floor only when you change your branding or marketing strategy
- Shipped using a reusable core and tube; just clean, dry and roll it back up for the next show
- Vinyl is approximately 1.9 mm thick or about the thickness of a nickel making is the thickest wear layer in the industry
Graphic Image Flooring reviews are honest and straight from the source.
"Working with Graphic Image Flooring one of the easiest process I have ever worked with in designing a new trade show booth. They made me and my team feel confident we were going to get everything we asked for in a floor and the product was amazing. I look forward to our next floor and working with Graphic Image Flooring." Marc P, Vice President, Seljan Company
"We've been extremely satisfied with the quality, service & attention to detail we’ve experienced with Tim & his team at Graphic Image Flooring. Not only have our products come out perfectly (received compliments at trade shows for the high-quality watermelon skin floor), but they’ve also been extremely willing to support customized & fast-turn around requests, all with reasonable prices! I give them my highest recommendation." Seane Marie E., Watermelon Water
"I was pleased with the service and product provided from Graphic Image Flooring. I was looking for trade show flooring that was durable, reusable and had vibrant colors. Tim, and Graphic Image Flooring, made the process quick and easy. They answered all my questions promptly and sent our beautiful flooring right on time!" Karen A, Director Retail Stores Erin Condren