Are you an ambitious, driven individual who can develop new business as well as service existing clients’ requirements, then we want to hear from you. Graphic Image Flooring is looking for Independent Sales Representatives/ Brand Ambassadors.
As an Independent Sales Representative, your responsibility will be to represent our Graphic Image Flooring professionally and achieve sales within our product offerings. There are no required monthly goals with this position so it is ideal for the person who has been recently displaced, seeking to grow their income or even a side hustle.
Independent Sales Representative (1099) Commission Based Position
- Knowledge of the trade show, commercial & residential flooring, retail merchandising, or marketing/advertising agency industries
- Established contacts selling into targeted business categories a big plus
- Strong client management skills to manage day-to-day client needs
- Must have clear understanding on how to send client proposals / quotes to clients
- Must have experience and knowledge base within Microsoft Word & Excel
- Sense of design and color
- Must be able to demonstrate and uphold our Company Values: Respect, Understanding, Creativity, Professionalism and Family
Targeted Business Categories:
- Trade Show & Event Flooring
- Museum Exhibits
- Retail Merchandising
- Commercial & Residential
- Advertising & Marketing Agencies
- Automotive Dealer Networks
- Marine Repair and Remodelers
- Work with company to qualify new business opportunities with new customer prospects
- Represent themselves and the company in only the highest ethical regard
- Generate revenue, profit, and income for the company as an independent contractor
- Assist the company in development of ways to further penetrate accounts by actively developing new account opportunities, client generated leads, and internal client referrals
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Identifies business opportunities by analyzing prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Prospect and develop new and existing client relationships at both senior and operational levels
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new sales opportunities; discovering profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by staying current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Create value through skilled questioning, finding opportunity and building a solution
- Create quotes and proposals for existing and new customers as needed
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, results-driven, goal-driven
- Creative ability to uncover and approach opportunities
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and independent
- Excellent relationship building, communication and collaboration skills
- Expand customer base through networking, referrals, and prospect call-ins
- Strong presentation/public speaking skills
- Effective and persuasive telephone selling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Use consultative sales approach to drive sales in new and existing accounts - We do not hard sell
- Understand how to qualify clients and use skilled questioning to find pain (needs) and customize solutions, while presenting features and benefits tailored to needs and overcoming objections
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills to exceed customers’ expectations with project and buying attitude
- Maintain constant contact with customers through all forms of communication to insure positive relations
- Maintain a professional presentable appearance
- Flexible, adaptable to change….every day has something new!
- High School GED or Higher
- Ideally 3 years’ demonstrable sales success
This is a 1099 Commission-Only position with a competitive commission structure. No other benefits are offered at this time with this position. We are offering a strong commission rate to qualified Independent Sales Representatives.
Full information will be shared after completion of a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). An enforceable Non-Solicit Agreement will be required with this position.
I founded Graphic Image Flooring in February of 2013 with a simple goal of providing flooring that was more interesting than the common floors you can get from any big box store. I was looking for something that would be a little more fun as a business than a mundane same thing every day kind of thing. Boy does it deliver!
We have fast become a leader in our space with customers spanning Bahamas - Yukon - Nova Scotia and all points in between. At Graphic Image Flooring we strive every day to design, create and provide the very best custom printed vinyl floors and mats for our clients' homes, brands and businesses.
We are known as one of the leading experts in custom printed vinyl flooring market within North America. One specialty is the recreation of historically correct floors. While fairly straight forward it takes care care to do it right. Ford placed their trust in us for one of their mansions. That's just plain cool if you ask us.
We started with only printed vinyl flooring and have expended to offering to cover horizontal spaces. Explore our site for a better understanding of our offerings. As we grow we will always be seeking more opportunities.
We are proud to have partnered with so many great customers over the years and look forward to many more.
I look forward to speaking with you,
ALL PRODUCT AND SERVICES MANUFACTURED IN THE UNITED STATES