Waterhog Inlay mats are produced using an inlay process, where colored material is cut and pieced together by hand before pressing into rubber. Waterhog mats are some of the most recognized floor mats in the industry because they are the most reliable heavy-duty entry mat on the market. Water hog mats are designed to remove and contain both dirt and moisture before it enters your space. The raised square patterns give these mats the durability needed to withstand any high traffic. Waterhog mats hold up to an amazing 1.5 gallons of water per square yard.
- High Traffic Indoor Use
- Up to 18 colors per mat
- Logo pieces are hand-assembled and inlaid
- “Water Dam” border traps dirt and moisture
- Absorbs up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard
- Outdoor use in covered areas, not UV resistant
- Unique design holds 1.5 gallons of water per sq. yard!
- Hybrid Mat – great for scraping and drying shoes
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
Standard Sizes Available
|Mat Size||Max Print Area||Mat Size||Max Print Area|
|2' x 3'||21" x 33"||4' x 8'||43" x 93"|
|3' x 4'||33" x 43"||4' x 10'||43" x 114"|
|3' x 5'||33" x 56"||6' x 8'||68" x 95"|
|3' x 10'||33" x 114"||6' x 12'||68" x 142"|
|4' x 6'||43" x 67"||6' x 16'||68" x 186"|
- Overall Thickness: 3/8"
- Surface: Polypropylene Fabric
- Carpet Weight: 24 oz./sq.yd., Waffle Pattern
- Borders: Rubber
- Backing: Rubber
Waterhog Inlay mats are produced using an inlay process, where colored material is cut and pieced together by hand before pressing into rubber. As a result, there are very strict design requirements for this product.
- Minimum Text Height: 3" (includes lower case text)
- Minimum Line Thickness: 3/8"
- Any space between letters or design elements must be at minimum 3/8"
The text requirements are for general use; however, special fonts and very thin letter forms may need to be made larger or thicker and will be approached on a case-by-case basis.
Gradients, tints, screens and transparencies are not supported and should not be used.
Please note that mat sizes are not exact. For finished sizes, please reference each product page or your price list. Please allow a 3-5% size variance in all finished sizes.
Different designs, sizes, orientations and products cannot be combined for higher quantity break pricing.