Waterhog Inlay mats are produced using an inlay process, where colored material is cut and pieced together by hand before pressing into rubber. Waterhog mats are some of the most recognized floor mats in the industry because they are the most reliable heavy-duty entry mat on the market. Water hog mats are designed to remove and contain both dirt and moisture before it enters your space. The raised square patterns give these mats the durability needed to withstand any high traffic. Waterhog mats hold up to an amazing 1.5 gallons of water per square yard.
- High Traffic Indoor Use
- Up to 18 colors per mat
- Logo pieces are hand-assembled and inlaid
- “Water Dam” border traps dirt and moisture
- Absorbs up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard
- Outdoor use in covered areas, not UV resistant
- Unique design holds 1.5 gallons of water per sq. yard!
- Hybrid Mat – great for scraping and drying shoes
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
Standard Sizes Available
|Mat Size||Finished Mat Size||Mat Size||Finished Mat Size|
|2' x 3'||21" x 33"||4' x 8'||43" x 93"|
|3' x 4'||33" x 43"||4' x 10'||43" x 114"|
|3' x 5'||33" x 56"||6' x 8'||68" x 95"|
|3' x 10'||33" x 114"||6' x 12'||68" x 142"|
|4' x 6'||43" x 67"||6' x 16'||68" x 186"|
- Overall Thickness: 3/8"
- Surface: Polypropylene Fabric
- Carpet Weight: 24 oz./sq.yd., Waffle Pattern
- Borders: Rubber
- Backing: Rubber
Completing the right design is particularly important to a successful floor mat project. Please click the link below for detailed specifications for your floor mat.
- Finished colors tend to be slightly lighter than screen images
- As part of the manufacturing process all mats have a 3-5% size variance
Please contact us if you have any questions at all.