- All or our products are produced custom to your specifications and therefor full payment is due upon order.
Proofs & Artwork
- It is your responsibility to review and approve your proof for accuracy of the finished product including copy, size, seams, colors, positioning, etc. are yours. Errors contained in this proof will be in the final product.
- After approved and we start production you will need to repurchase your project.
- We must be notified of defects within 2 days of receipt of materials.
- We carefully inspect and record images of larger projects before they leave the plant.
- We are not responsible for any delays in shipping caused by the carriers. There are many factors that can cause a delay that are beyond our control. We make every attempt to use carries that are reliable but challenge do happen.
- Damage in shipping must be fully documented or you take responsibility for any claims.
- Customer responsible for Sales and Use taxes outside of Wisconsin.
- Tax Exempt customers must provide approved state documents or agree to accept any future charges.
- Vinyl can expand and contract during the printing process therefore precise pattern matching is not always possible.
- Buyers sole remedy is up to the total purchase price of the goods, at GIF’s option, within a reasonable time after notice of defect. Excludes shipping and install labor and materials.
- Details at https://www.graphicimageflooring.com/copyright-information.
- By providing your art you warrant that you have all required rights to reproduce and hold GIF harmless for any claims.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. GIF MAKES NO WARRANTY CONCERNING THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE GOODS OR THEIR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL GOODS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS. GIF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF LABOR, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHETHER BASED UPON BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR OTHERWISE.