AquaTread® 95 Mil Thick Non-Woven Marine Flooring with Marine Grade Topcoat. Seamless 100% polyvinyl, durable 50 Mil wear layer.
The Surfside Collection of polyvinyl boat flooring reinvents grain patterns and weave looks without the snag for boats and boaters of all kinds. Sumptuous textiles once found only on shore are available seaside on our leather-like Levant™ surface to enhance the beauty of any watercraft. Our Simplicity Surfside Light Grey Unraveled entwines strands of light and gray colors to duplicate the appearance of fine fiber cloth. This AquaTread Pontoon Flooring provides effortless style, versatility, and performance on the water, along with a list of other advantages:
- Ultra-Durable Polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-Woven Material – will not snag, dent, crack, flake, or peel
- Seamless with Superb Moisture Protection – resists wood rot, mold, and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they will not fade or wear off
- Marine Grade Topcoat – UV-inhibitor for long-term color and image retention; anti-microbial qualities so no mold grows between fibers/weaves; no-blush surface will not leave marks from wet towels, bathing suits, cooler, life jackets, etc.
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas, and marine chemicals
- Odor and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure