Why should I choose Swisstrax?
- The quality of our tiles have earned the trust of brands like Ford, Dodge, John Deere, Barrett Jackson and more.
- Even so, Swisstrax flooring tiles have continued to evolve over the past 20 years. Swisstrax is constantly improving our product’s durability, design and performance while innovating to bring new products to transform floors.
- We value the investment our customers make when they choose so Swisstrax works tirelessly behind the scenes to show our appreciation for your business
Can I mix and match different colors of tiles?
- Yes, you can choose as many colors as you wish for the same price.
Can I remove a single tile from the middle of the floor without tearing out to the edge?
- Yes, using a flat-edged screwdriver you are able to pop out a single tile from the middle without affecting the rest of the floor.
Can I install Swisstrax by myself?
- Yes, Swisstrax is easily and quickly installed by the end user. They simply snap together without the need of any tools.
Are Swisstrax tiles comfortable to walk on?
- Yes, Swisstrax is made with 100% virgin polypropylene with the exception of Rubbertrax which is a blend of rubber and polypropylene. The channel system underneath our tiles allows them to have “bounce” or “shock” providing anti-fatigue properties. Companies such as Ford, GM, Dodge and many others use our flooring for events due to the comfort it provides when standing on it for hours at a time.
Will the color of the Swisstrax tiles fade?
- No, All Swisstrax tiles are UV resistant.
Are the Swisstrax tiles able to support a car jack?
- Yes, most Swisstrax tiles can support up to 5,120 PSI (pounds per square inch).
Can Swisstrax tiles be cut for custom installations?
- Yes, Swisstrax tiles can be easily cut using a table saw or circular saw to your specific installation needs.
Are Swisstrax tiles resistant to oils and chemicals?
- Swisstrax is resistant to almost everything except for battery acid. Make sure to keep away from direct heat sources such as butane torches as well.
Does Swisstrax become slippery when wet?
- Swisstrax tiles have an effective anti-slip ingredient mixed into most of the polypropylene tiles which keeps them slip free when wet. Most of the competitors simply spray on an anti-slip mixture after production which gradually wears off, whereas Swisstrax has it mixed in during production, so it won’t ever wear off.
- (Caution: Any Floor can become slippery when wet)
Where are Swisstrax tiles designed and made?
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our garage flooring products. And, know that our garage flooring is made with exacting technology and manufacturing standards, and the highest quality materials.
- We are also dedicated to providing superior customer support to you, our customers, regarding any of your garage flooring needs or questions. Swisstrax garage flooring will exceed all your needs.
Garage flooring is an investment and we believe buying premium garage flooring should come with superior confidence.
- Ribtrax, Ribtrax Smooth, and Diamondtrax now include a limited lifetime warranty.
- Other Swisstrax tiles still offer a best in class warranty protecting your investment for 7 -15 years.
- Warranties aren’t prorated, with no restocking fees and no hassles.
What is the Swisstrax Warranty?
- Follow this link to view warranty.