Lifetime limited warranty
SWISSTRAX® warrants the Covered Products identified herein below* to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product from date of original purchase and installation when the product is installed, operated and maintained according to SWISSTRAX® installation instructions. This warranty extends to the original buyer ONLY, with proof of valid online or postal warranty registration, original purchase receipt and original box labels SWISSTRAX ® will repair or replace, free of charge, any part proving defective in material or workmanship.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing the defective product/tile(s) under this warranty shall be assumed by SWISSTRAX® except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by you, the Buyer: cost of transporting the product to SWISSTRAX®; removal of the product and reinstallation. This warranty strictly applies to the repair and/or replacement of the product ONLY.
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall SWISSTRAX® be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to all Buyers.
SWISSTRAX ® Covered List of Products Lifetime Limited Warranty Applies:
Ribtrax*, Ribtrax Smooth*, Diamondtrax*
This warranty does not apply to:
- Service calls (site visits) to correct the installation of any SWISSTRAX® products or to instruct you how to use or install our products.
- Damage resulting from improper handling or shipping of products, or products damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, modification or mishandling.
- Shipping or freight fees to deliver replacement products or to return defective products.
- Repairs or replacement when your product is used in other than normal, single-family household use, such as a commercial environment, or handled in any way inconsistent with the installation instructions included with the product.
- Cosmetic damage, including stains or discoloration, which does not affect the structural or functional capability of the product.
- Replacement product for SWISSTRAX® products operated outside the United States or Canada.
- In Canada, travel or transportation expenses for customers who reside in remote areas.
- Any labor costs during the limited warranty period.
- Surfaces damaged due to chemical interaction.
- Damage resulting from failure to install the tile floor covering with the tread plate surface facing upward.
- Damage caused by mold, mildew, fungus or bacteria.
- Damage from improper use including without limitation, burns, cuts, scratches, scuffs, punctures and indentations.
- Damage caused by permanently adhering the tile floor covering to the surface of the existing garage floor.
- Damage from extended direct exposure to sunlight.
- Damage from excessive moisture, alkaline and hydrostatic pressure damage from sub floor.
- Damage caused from improper installation.
17 SWISSTRAX flooring must be checked for existing defects before and during its installation. Flooring which has been installed in spite of visible defects is exempt from the warranty.
How To Submit a Warranty Claim
Upon discovery of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity in the Covered List of Product you must notify either SWISSTRAX® Customer Service at 1-866-748-7940 (toll-free) or complete the claim form online at Swisstrax.com, from anywhere in the U.S.A. or Canada of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity promptly.
If return of the defective product is requested by SWISSTRAX® Customer Service, Buyer assumes the shipping costs. We recommend that the Buyer insures the shipment with return receipt requested. SWISSTRAX® accepts no liability for products lost or misplaced in shipment.
The Buyer should carefully pack the Covered Product, preferably in the original packing materials, and deliver it, together with a copy of the original purchase receipt and a description of the problem, to:
82579 Fleming Way
Indio, CA 92201
Notice to Buyer
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. You have the right to bring any action at law or equity to resolve disputes concerning or to enforce the provisions of this warranty. This warranty does not apply the contiguous United States and Canada. Contact your Authorized SWISSTRAX® Dealer to determine if another warranty applies.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR, OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE
GRAPHIC IMAGE FLOORING DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
WARRANTY IS OFFERED SOLELY BY SWISSTRAX AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. GRAPHIC IMAGE FLOORING MAKES NO WARRANTY CONCERNING THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE GOODS OR THEIR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL GOODS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS. GRAPHIC IMAGE FLOORING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF LABOR, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHETHER BASED UPON BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR OTHERWISE.