AquaTread® 95 Mil Thick Non-Woven Marine Flooring with Marine Grade Topcoat. Seamless 100% polyvinyl, durable 50 Mil wear layer, DIY rollout in Surfside Light Grey Unraveled. Durable, waterproof, easy care. Slip- and odor-resistant. UV-stable.
Bring a splash of texture aboard with AquaTread® Marine Flooring’s Simplicity Surfside Collection of non-woven textiles! The Surfside Collection of polyvinyl boat flooring reinvents grain patterns and weave looks without the snag for boats and boaters of all kinds.
Sumptuous textiles once found only on shore are available seaside on our leather-like Levant™ surface to enhance the beauty of any watercraft. Our Simplicity Surfside Light Grey Unraveled entwines strands of light and gray colors to duplicate the appearance of fine fiber cloth.
This AquaTread Pontoon Flooring provides effortless style, versatility and performance on the water, along with a list of other advantages:
- Ultra-Durable Polyvinyl – handles extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
- Non-Woven Material – won’t snag, dent, crack, flake or peel
- Seamless with Superb Moisture Protection – resists wood rot, mold and mildew
- Sharp, high-quality images are printed underneath the vinyl, not on top or in between, and protected by an industry-leading wear layer so they won’t fade or wear off
- Marine Grade Topcoat – UV-inhibitor for long-term color and image retention; anti-microbial qualities so no mold grows between fibers/weaves; no-blush surface won’t leave marks from wet towels, bathing suits, cooler, life jackets, etc.
- DIY installation, trim to fit, and cushioned spun bound backing for quick grabbing of glue
- Easy to clean, non-porous surface resists oils, gas and marine chemicals
- Odor- and stain-resistant
- Slip-resistant and flame retardant for safety
- Manufactured in the USA
- 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year UV exposure
The AquaTread® Simplicity Collection joins the AquaTread family of great-looking, slip-resistant marine flooring. Inspired by coastal textures, Simplicity’s Coral Reef, Surfside and Sea Breeze Collections offer the quality of granite and fine fibers without the expense and maintenance. Choose from stunning, sharp patterns and brilliant colors that will set your boat apart from other water crafts without the worry of deterioration and replacement.
AquaTread® boat flooring is a seamless, easy to install, slip-resistant, flame retardant, durable, high performing polyvinyl that is UV stable for long-term sun exposure, excellent color retention and low-maintenance cleaning. Our boat flooring products are installed on boat floors throughout the world.
A variety of patterns and colors have been meticulously designed to create stunning, authentic wood and leather patterns, giving you the sharpest quality flooring your boat can have for your sport boat or luxury pontoon, without the expense and maintenance of real wood. AquaTread® comes in standard widths of 8 ft 6 in, and custom lengths, up to 75 feet, and in 75 mil to create not only design, but cushion and durability.
We print underneath a seamless, solid, 75 mil, UV-resistant polyvinyl, not on top or in between, so the patterns cannot be scratched off or damaged by heavy traffic, unlike other thin materials on the market. The seamless solid material offers superb moisture protection and resistance to oils, gas, fishing scents and more. Your boat floor covering will not deteriorate or smell, will clean quick and easy, and look good for years to come.
Maintaining your boat and its appearance take a lot of time and work. With AquaTread® boat flooring, you can be assured your boat floor will be protected from wood rot, common odors and stains, and the harsh UV rays. Proudly made in the USA, AquaTread® boat flooring is made from 100% polyvinyl and comes in a variety of colors and patterns ranging from simulated teak, weathered wood grains, leather, and even custom patterns. Our designs add the perfect high-end appearance to your boat, without enduring the cost of other materials. With long-lasting durability, a slip resistant finish, and easy to clean material, you will find yourself with more time to enjoy your boat, rather than maintaining it.