AquaTread® is the most durable marine flooring available for boaters in the recreational marine industry. Our flooring is created out of composite polyvinyl, meaning it won’t peel apart or snag. It has superb moisture protection, and will not mold or crack under any weather condition.
AquaTread® offers supreme graphic capabilities with improved clarity, resolution, and substantial UV resistance. Printed underneath the polyvinyl, not on top or in between. Because of this crucial difference, the images cannot be scratched off or damaged by heavy traffic.
The advanced top coat provides additional UV and surface protection, so our high quality images last far longer. We offer over 19 stunning patterns and colors, designed to look like authentic wood grain patterns, teak, leather, and also offer custom options, giving you the sharpest quality flooring available to the market.
AquaTread® marine flooring is slip resistant and UV stable for long term sun exposure. Equipped with a unique spun bound backing, AquaTread®easily absorbs flooring imperfections, installs to any substrate and leaves you with a more cushioned feel. Spend more time enjoying your boat and less time maintaining it with easy care AquaTread® boat flooring.
- Ultra-Durable Polyvinyl – Handles the heaviest traffic and will not crack, flake, chip, rot or peel
- Superb Moisture Protection – Seamless and impermeable solid polyvinyl; water cannot penetrate the deck
- Seamless Beauty and Durability – No seams, no joints for the ultimate beauty in boat floors that won’t fail at seam points
- UV Stable – Protects from harmful sun rays; holds color long-term
- Quick and Easy Clean up – Non-porous surface allows for easy cleanup of salts, fishing scents, oils, and gas without harsh scrubbing
AquaTread® is proudly made in the USA and serves as the leading, ultra-durable, seamless, UV-stable polyvinyl flooring brand for boat manufacturers in the recreational marine industry. In multiple colors and patterns, our lay-flat, trim to fit, easy to install, seamless, joint-free boat flooring offers superior durability.
AquaTread® provides unmatched protection with its slip resistant finishes for added safety and offers a soft backing for a padded walk on the fore and aft. You create your own custom look from an array of available designs and our flooring resists odors and stains. AquaTread® boat flooring is the perfect finishing touch to your boat.
- Quick and Easy Installation – Lay flat characteristics; cuts cleanly
- Trim to Fit – Custom sized cut rolls means less waste, easier handling
- Slip Resistant and Flame Retardant – Promotes safer boating experience
- Avoid Odor and Stains — Resistant to oils, gas, fish scents, suntan oil and other spills and scents common to watercraft
- Cost effective solution for updating and customization
- Manufactured in the USA
AquaTread® Imaged Pontoon Flooring makes it so affordable and easy to transform your boat into the watercraft of your dreams. Choose from our array of patterns and colors; designed to give the appearance of real wood, without the cost. We print underneath the polyvinyl, not on top or in between, so images stay sharp and damage-free. Avoid costly installation alternatives; AquaTread® just roll-outs and fit to your boat’s dimensions so you’ll be enjoying fun in the sun with your worry-free, hassle-free deck flooring for years to come.
- Width: 8' 6"
- Length: Up to 75 feet
- Surface Texture: Levant
- Purchase Lengths: 5 foot minimum, then increment of 1 lineal foot
- Wear Layer: 75 mil (1.9 mm)
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited (BLT)
Almond Teak & Dark Holly
Light Grey Carbon Fiber
Nutmeg Teak & Holly Slanted - No Lines
Nutmeg Teak & Light Holly
Teak & Dark Holly
Teak & Dark Holly Vertical Lines
Teak & Holly Slanted - Lines
Teak & Holly Slanted - No Lines
Teak & Light Holly
Weather Teak & Dark Holly Vertical Lines
Weathered Teak & Dark Holly
Weathered Teak & Holly Slanted - Lines
Weathered Teak & Holly Slanted - No Lines
Welded Light Tan
Welded Light Grey