With Graphic Image Flooring, you can make a positive impression with lasting durability that is cost effective, so you can continue to promote your brand, as often as you need to with printed vinyl flooring. Stand out from the competition by thinking outside of the box in how you bring your message to market. Don’t just tell them but show them! Get the conversation going among your customers and leave them talking about you long after they have left.
BILD™ Print Media is a 100% solid polyvinyl flooring solution. Without heavy fillers and foams, this material is both lightweight and completely recyclable. Combine that with the thickest wear-layer in the world, BILD print media is a floor that is guaranteed to outlast and outperform any other polyvinyl product that is produced.
Designed to print sharp graphics at any size gives BILD™ print media the advantage of fitting into any flooring environment. Complete a business office with a stunning stone floor. Integrate path-to-purchase strategies into a store to increase sales. BILD™ Print Media is the perfect solution to provide a stimulating, visual experience of your brand.
- Recommended for Indoor Use
- Free Floating Applications or Permanent Installations
- Use for High Traffic Areas
- Quick and Easy to Clean
- Slip Resistant and Flame Retardant
- Second Surface Print
- Manufactured in the USA
- Sports Arenas
- Movie Theaters
- Trade Shows
- ASI Applications
- Locker Rooms
- Show Rooms
- Wall to Wall Installs
- Convention Centers
- Anti-Fatigue Mats
- Product Type: Print Media
- Surface Texture: Ceramic or Woodgrain
- Gloss Level: Satin
- Size: 10' x 50' Roll
- Total Thickness: 75 mil (0.075”)
- Composition: 100% Polyvinyl
- Wear Layer: 75 mil (0.075”)
- Installation Method: Float, Repositionable or Permanent Glue
- Installation Grade: Above, On, Below
Material Acclimation/Useful Temperature Range
- All material must be unpackaged and acclimated in the print environment for 24 hours before printing.
- Material Temperature Range for application: -15 to 160º F. Although BILD™ Print Media remains flexible in cold, shock cracking can occur.
All remaining material should be rolled tight on the original core and placed back in the original tube. Better Life Technology, LLC. and Graphic Image Flooring are not responsible for material stored improperly or material that has not properly acclimated.
BILD print media has a 3-year limited durability manufacture warranty. This warranty covers the print media material only. Imaging durability is ink related as to MFG specs. Better Life Technology™ and Graphic Image Flooring™ offers no expressed warranties on custom imaging. End Users must determine if outdoor durability is suitable for their end use. Extended exposure to water may cause temporary material clouding. Material should return to clear once dry.
Top Coat Finish
BILD™ Print Media comes with a protective factory-applied Satin top coat. Top Coat provides additional protection against scuffs and scratches in high traffic environments, making it easier to clean and maintain. Other sheens are available upon request.
- Seaming: G-Floor Welding Rods or G-Floor Seam Tape
- Adhesive: Taylor MS Plus Resilient Adhesive (Use of other adhesives may cause discolorization). End user is responsible to ensure proper adhesives are used.
- Finishing: G-Floor Back Tract
Testing (09 65 00 Resilient Sheet Vinyl)
- ANSI B101.3 (Slip Resistance)
- ASTM D3389 Abrasion Resistance (Durability)
- Weight Loss after 1,000g = 0.06g ; Weigh loss after 5,000g =.013g
- ASTM F1515 Light Stability Resistance (Color Fastness/Fade Resistance)
- Exposed 100/200/300 hours = little to no change
- ASTM D2859 Surface Flammability (Flame Resistance)
- ASTM E96 Water Vapor Transmission (Topical Moisture Penetration)
- Permeance Factor of 0.478 (Virtually waterproof)
- ASTM F925 Standard Test Method for Resistance to Chemicals
- After 24 hrs., little to no change. (Chemicals Tested: ammonia, bleach, inks & markers, crayons, black scuff markers, gum, rock salt, synthetic snow melt, acetic acid, wax stripper, asphalt sealer, roofing tar)
*These test results are based on the 35 mil Clear Woodgrain with Standard Satin Top Coat. Specific tests for other textures and top coats are available and have similar results.