ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. Choose from thousands of images, patterns, colors, or provide your own for a custom tile made to withstand the demands of both residential and commercial environments. It’s never been easier to personalize your style, or promote your brand.
The Graphictrax Modular tile system is one of the most unique graphic displays available today. Utilizing a special base tray out vinyl print printed and then adhered in individual tiles or larger graphics. The tiles have a compression strength of 1,250 psi and the vinyl is rated at 1,000 psi. No other system has this combination of strength and flexibility.
Patented base design with 1/4” built in support system that also maximizes airflow. Closed profile “peel and stick” custom graphic inlay can easily be replaced or re-branded should it need be.
Like with most of our vinyl flooring solutions your file is completely custom to you. It is printed on the underside of a 1.9 mm thick clear vinyl and nothing is laminated other than the adhesive after printing.
Contact us for pricing including price breaks for multiple tiles.
- Size 15.75″ x 15.75″, Thickness 0.75″, Weight 1.47 lb, Materials: Polypropylene copolymer & vinyl graphic inlay.
- The only graphic floor tile created with a 4-point injection mold & 24 connectors for the most thorough & even material distribution.
- Spills are a thing of the past, Graphictrax is resistant to oil, gas, acid or solvents including Skydrol and Alkalis.
- Swisstrax offers the BEST WARRANTY, hands down. 15 full years, non-prorated, no restocking fees, no hassles.
- Ultra thick for extra protection, able withstand up to 25,000 lbs of rollover weight and a compressive strength of 1250 psi.
- No limits, use any graphic or floor size. Interlocks with other Swisstrax tiles for a completely branded, full graphical look.
RAIN OR SHINE
- UV Stabilizer mixed into the material as well as the color pigments, making them highly fade resistant and non-slip.
- Swiss engineering and precision in the research, design and development of our products. Swisstrax proudly and exclusively manufactures in North America.